Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Slightly Different Slant

A new tactic for spam?
I tend not to drop many remarks, however i did some searching and wound up here "Crossroads". And I actually do have a few questions for you if it's allright. Is it just me or does it seem like a few of the comments appear as if they are left by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are posting at additional online sites, I would like to keep up with everything new you have to post. Could you list of all of all your social pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?
And similar - no I didn't check to see if they were from the same place. I'm sure they are.
 I almost never comment, however i did some searching and wound up here "Crossroads". And I actually do have 2 questions for you if it's allright. Is it only me or does it look like a few of these comments look as if they are written by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing at additional places, I'd like to follow anything new you have to post. Would you make a list of the complete urls of all your shared pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?
These words brain dead you keep using? I do not think they mean what you think they mean. Now they are insulting you all while spewing nonsense. I'm sure that's gonna make me click through to their redacted links and spend lots of money so they'll get rich. Yeah, that's the ticket. Me and Morgan Fairchild - my lover.

No comments: