Sunday, April 08, 2012

I Await Eagerly



From The Sun:

BUSTY Mad Men star Christina Hendricks plans to launch a swimwear line – because she can’t find cossies to fit her boobs.


She said: “It’s really hard to find a bathing suit if you have breasts.
“You either get smooshed down, or there’s no support at all. I want to start my own line, with good bra support.
"My husband and I have sketched out designs.”

Sorry, got kinda distracted thinking about Christina modeling her line of swimwear. Did she say something about breasts?


H/T Wyatt

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you watch the beginning of new season MadMen? first 2 episodes...I was rather disappointed.

Jeffro said...

Ya know, for all the talk about Christina - I just don't watch Mad Men. I've seen a couple episodes and just didn't get into it. Same way with Breaking Bad.

Now Hell On Wheels, that's another story.....

Anonymous said...

Pity.

jed said...

I think the obvious solution is to just swim nekkid.

Jeffro said...

I see no problem with that, particularly if pictures are made available to moi.