Saturday, November 10, 2007

Who's Your Inner European?

Saw this at Tam's place.

Your Inner European is Irish!

Sprited and boisterous!
You drink everyone under the table.


I wasn't very happy with the choices for cars - what a bunch of yuppiemobiles - not a pickup, SUV or Jeep among 'em. Oh, well, my ancestors would be pleased.

Edit: the sentence "Your Inner European is Irish!" was originally almost unreadable as Blogger rendered it. The color code was orginally black but was converted to a far different rgb value after I pasted and previewed. I just changed the values to (0,0,0) which is black and now at least I can see the dern thing.

4 comments:

Sezme said...

My inner European is Irish, too. My Grandmom Smith would be proud. Wherever the Whytes are from in Ireland (some kind of knighted individual included). . .that's where I'll be sitting sipping my beer.

Of course, the 1/2 Scottish in me is irked by the Irish thing. ;P

Jeffro said...

I've got a bit of an upset stomach and I'm blaming the German half of me being highly irritated at the Irish thing.

Sezme said...

Dang Irish always causing trouble!

IHeartQuilting said...

Irish here as well. We should all get together for a beer.