Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Another Test

I've seen this at several places today, so I took it:






The Rogers Indicator of Multiple Intelligences
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Logical/Mathematical

You like to work with numbers and ask questions. You learn best by classifying information, engaging in abstract thinking and looking for common basic principles. People like you include mathematicians, biologists, medical technicians, geologists, engineers, physicists, researchers and other scientists.


Logical/Mathematical


82%

Intrapersonal


82%

Verbal/Linguistic


75%

Interpersonal


71%

Visual/Spatial


71%

Bodily/Kinesthetic


50%

Musical/Rhythmic


32%




Yep, I'd say that fits me fairly well.

1 comment:

Sezme said...

You scored as a Verbal/Linguistic
You have highly developed auditory skills, enjoy reading and writing and telling stories, and are good at getting your point across. You learn best by saying and hearing words. People like you include poets, authors, speakers, attorneys, politicians, lecturers and teachers.

Verbal/linguistic 93%
Bodily/kinesthetic 89%
Interpersonal 89%
Musical/Rhythmic 89 %
Intrapersonal 89 %
Visual/spatial 71 %
Logical/mathematical 46% (That was no big surprise! HA!)

I'd say this test pegged me pretty well. The outcome would be easy to manipulate, though. But, I analyze stuff like that to death. HA!