Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Seems More Accurate

Lorrie and Chris both tried this out, and liked it.

What American accent do you have? (Best version so far)

Western

Western is kind of neutral, but not quite since it's still possible to tell where you're from. So you might not actually be from the West (but you probably are). If you really want to sound "neutral," learn how to say "stock" and "stalk" differently.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.


I dunno, some tests I've taken say I'm more Southern, and others have actually said Midwestern. But, people from Iowa and Indiana sound different than Kansans, and we're all from the Midwest, so there ya have it.

I know I've a bit of a drawl. Plus, I warsh my clothes - I don't wash them.

1 comment:

ptg said...

My result:

Mid Atlantic, also known as a "Philadelphia accent" but also heard in south Jersey, Baltimore, and thereabouts.

I always thought I sounded odd, but Philadelphia odd? This was 'way off.