Saturday, December 15, 2012

Well, F^(K You Too

Got this in the ol' spam trap:

The next time I read a weblog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as considerably as this one. I mean, I know it was my selection to read, but I in fact thought youd have some thing intriguing to say. All I hear is really a bunch of whining about some thing that you simply could fix if you happen to werent too busy searching for attention.

Then, a link to whatever they are selling.

Is this some sort of reverse psychology - trying to piss me off to make me buy throwback jerseys?

I'll whine all I want, a$$hole. My blog, not yours. If you had any sales ability, you wouldn't be spamming everyone you possibly could. You do, however, have an alarming lack of morals. So once again, fuck you.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

No no no. That was the comment he intended for dKos. Has to be.

threecollie said...

You tell em...and I don't find you at all whiny.

Jess said...

That's a new method. I haven't received one yet, but I'm sure it's coming.

I treat all spam equally. Call me an equal opportunity spam blog owner. They're all deleted.

lisa said...

Good for you! Don't like what I have to say, then stay the h-ll away!

Anonymous said...

What have you done to displease the Gods Of Spam? It must be something unspeakable. Mine are peddling their trashy jerseys trying to butter me up in more than one way. Just fresh from Akismet folder:

"Spot on with this write-up, I truly feel this web site wants a lot more consideration. I’ll quite possibly be once more to read a lot more, thanks for that information.

Youth XYZ Jerseys[www.delited-dot-com]

You rude insensitive, you!

David said...

I think there should be a very public Web Page Of Shame plastered with the names and addresses of those companies that use spam to promote their products. Even though the majority of them likely are frauds anyway. But it would at least give the few legits out there reason to seriously rethink their marketing tactics.

Jeffro said...

I'm with you on that idea, David.