Thursday, December 06, 2012

I Love Me A Good Story

Today, I went to the beachfront with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone! Also see my web site (redacted link to fuhree "teeeeeeen" Pr0n)
Ya had me till ya stepped sideways, spammer.

2 comments:

David said...

Which is why I blog at Wordpress. Akisimet is very good at catching spamturds like this and tossing them into the commode, where I have the option of perusing the contents before I unceremoniously flush them.

Anonymous said...

There are stories like that abound in my Akismet filter - and some of them in German, Polish and some strange scrolls...maybe Indonesian?