Monday, June 02, 2008

Tubby Trucker Reporting In



Fear mah authoritiy. The top pic is the truck I'm driving for now - a 2002 Freightliner Classic, C15 Cat 550hp, 18 over, and 3.90 rears on tall rubber. The crane is an older Effer, made in Italy. It is capable of pickup up more weight than the truck can handle - I could dump this truck in a hurry. My "new" truck arrived over the weekend, but it's gonna take a bunch of work before it's ready to rumble.

The pic is from the south side of Clifton CO on C141 looking north. Sorry 'bout all the bugs. They won't have the guts to try taking on that windshield again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They won't have the guts to try taking on that windshield again.

SNORT!

Jerry in Texas said...

You don't have one of those NASCAR cameras where the bugs and debris just slide off?

Let me know when you get that big rig. I'll ride along with a chili dog and a cherry lime-aid in hand. Just don't hit any bumps.

Bob's Blog said...

I'm glad you get to see so much of Colorado.