Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Of Course You Realize This Means War

link

Any time is a good time for some classic Bugs Bunny with unedited gratuitous violence and mayhem. No doubt I and uncounted other fellow Boomers have been irretrievably warped having been exposed to such dangerous and depraved entertainment. Better we should have been programmedexposed to far tamer material.

So, what'll it be, fellow netizens? Thomas the Tank Engine, Dora the Explorer, Spongebob Squarepants, or some nasty a$$ed ol' Warner Bros./MGM classics?

Why yes, I'm totally wasting my day. Why'd ya ask?

4 comments:

drjim said...

ROAD RUNNER!

......and I don't mean the Plymouth!

Jeffro said...

Road Runner!

The coyote is after you!

Road Runner!

If he catches you you're through!


That's what's been running through my head since I saw your comment. Hope I pass it on!!! ;-)

drjim said...

MEEP MEEP!

Anonymous said...

I was always a RoadRunner fan, too.