Friday, May 08, 2009

Gotta Get One


Man Detained for Displaying “Don’t Tread on Me” Bumper Sticker

Our friends at The Patriot Depot just received a call from Rosemarie in Ball, Louisiana alerting Patriot Depot that her brother-in-law was stopped by small town Louisiana police and detained by the roadside for half an hour. A background check was conducted to determine whether he was a member of an "extremist" group. Why? Her brother-in-law (name not disclosed for privacy) had purchased and displayed a conservative "Don't Tread on Me" bumper sticker on his car.


Double Plus Ungood! If that's all it takes to get pulled over as a suspected terrorist, well, I need one.

Disclosure: I have this on my truck now:

I'll be seeing you in the reeducation camps - if I'm not turned into Soylent Green or used up in the medical experiments! Remember it's only free speech if you agree with them.

H/T Atlas Shrugs

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

need one for my old kw! t.b. my word verification is ovens. i must be on the list!

Unknown said...

I need both of those!

Bob's Blog said...

Awesome!

RT said...

Imagine what would happen to me if I pulled into the school parking lot with that on my car. Geesh.