Thursday, January 30, 2014

Yee Haw

Calvin is having more success than moi


Welp, I'm back in the hospital again for much the same problems as before - retaining water to the point of congestive heart failure. I'm still weak as a kitten and tire far too easily just trying to walk a few yards, and I'm picking up weight steadily. I'm not eating a corresponding amount - it's water weight, but it's just wearing me down. The diuretics just aren't working like they should.

So, I'm for thinking I'll be here for a few days. On a fluid restriction - not allowed to drink more that a small amount every day, and one of the diuretics is intravenous.

So I'm gettin' poked and prodded, givin' blood alla time and now I'm thirsty. So we'll see, I guess.

7 comments:

CGHill said...

Well, damn, man. Hope you don't have to hang there too awfully long.

Anonymous said...

What a persistent ...thing.
Can't it leave you alone!?

Get well, Jeffro.

drjim said...

Hang in there, Jeff!

I'll put in a special prayer tonight for you.

threecollie said...

I hated reading this....feel better soon...

Moms Musings said...

So sorry. Feel better soon.

Laura said...

Hope you feel better real soon!

jed said...

Damnit, Jeffro, this really sucks. Hope they can get it figured out quick.