Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Just Damn

One of the benefits of this int3rweb thingy is that ya do meet some extraordinary people. Maybe, if we're lucky, we even get to meet our internet compadres. I've never met Chris Byrne from The Anarchangel, but he has become a trusted friend over the years. I've known him for about four years. Any time I've needed advice or just a friend - he's always been there for me. Some of you know how much of a 'puter geek I am - Chris is who I go to for help. He has given me stalwart support during my little ordeal as well.

Well, he and his wife Melody - who I'd love to meet as well (she's a sweetheart and a great match for Chris) are having legal troubles involving the children she brought in from her previous relationship. Mel, as she likes to be called, writes about it here.

It is times like this I wish I had been born with a silver spoon - I'd dearly love to help them financially. However, I cannot and Chris has informed me he'd refuse financial help from me at this time (did I say he is a good friend with principles?). However, I can pray for them, and ask all you to do the same. Go read Mel's post, and leave a comment in support, if nothing else.

Dammit, I wish there was more I could do.

No comments: