Sunday, August 10, 2008

White Trash Test

I am 31% White Trash.
Not Too White Trashy
The white trash in my blood will not keep me from becoming a doctor or a lawyer, but it will keep me from a good haircut and any sort of fashion sense.


Does having an old window A/C unit on my front porch waiting to be hauled away make me more trashy in a white sort of way? And btw, in these pc times, why is white trash an acceptable term? I'm gonna join the ranks of the perpetually offended over this.

Seen at Jimbo's

2 comments:

Earl said...

Call me whatever you like, but I only answer to my name. Stereotypes we aren't, so I didn't even take the test, not interested in their opinion.

ptg said...

I'm disappointed that I am over half WT. (56%) Its a good thing I went bald before mullets were invented.