Thursday, August 07, 2008

Gunssavelife.com

It's been a while since I drove on Interstate 57 north of Effingham IL, and south of US24. One of the interesting sights are the Burma Shave style pro gun messages posted by gunssavelife.com.

I know I've seen:

WHEN GUN CONTROL
HAS US BEAT
CRIMINALS WILL
OWN THE STREET


and
THE RIGHT TO
CARRY FIREARMS
IS THE RIGHT TO
PROTECT YOUR FAMILY


Pretty stinking cool, since they are just down the road from Daley's corrupt anti gun paradise - Chicago.

And geez, Obama is from there, too. Just about forgot that. I'd like to say I was carrying a gun and driving well beyond the mandated 55mph, but I'd be lying. I just drove 64 (9 over, much cheaper and better than 10 or 11 over) and unarmed, as I always am on the job.

Oh, and the rest area south of Gilman has far better bunghole fodder than the one just north of Effingham. Just so you know.

No comments: