Sunday, August 11, 2013

What Goes Around Comes Around

I have been completely remiss in getting around to saying something about the situation, and lots of you will already know what is going on......

Long story short, Squeaky of Squeaky Wheel Seeks Grease is having some funding problems for plumbing problems. Jennifer and Erin have been tirelessly pushing a raffle for a fundraiser - and for the moment it is done. However, Squeaky still is short of her goal.

By Gawd the internet community came to my aid - unasked, unplanned, and even over my objections.

It is time I gave back, so I just did.

If you have the coin and the inclination, Squeaky could really use the help. You can read more at the above links, or go to Erin's page specifically with a pay link, or go here directly.

I can certainly attest to the power of a few people tossing a few shekels - it truly does add up, and the money I received after the Death of the Poor Farm certainly went a long, long way towards returning my life to a semblance of normalcy.

So go help her out already!

1 comment:

Erin Palette said...

Thank you so much for posting this. I appreciate it, and I know Squeaky does as well.