Monday, June 27, 2011

Blecch...

My compadre and I are headed for somewhere around Freeport, TX. We are currently holed up in a motel north of Houston, and will have to drive through that fine city to get to our destination.

I hate Houston. It's hot and humid. The Poor Farm hit 110 degrees F yesterday, but I'd so much rather be there than here. The drivers around here suck. I swore the last time here I'd not forget anything, because I sure as hell didn't want to come back.

Oh well. Thank you, God, for air conditioning.

6 comments:

Lisa Paul said...

I know you are working hard with no time for sight seeing. But if you can swing it, you might get a giggle out of the Houston Art Car Museum, AKA Garage Mahal.

Check it out: http://www.artcarmuseum.com/

threecollie said...

Ouch. Hope you are back where you wanna be soon.

Jinglebob said...

Yeah, what 3collies said!

MorningGlory said...

If you go as far south as San Antonio, wave to my daughter (read: grandson!) for me. Have a safe trip, Jeffro!

lisa said...

The hubby is down in NC and he hates the really humid and hot weather they are getting! Its even worse, when you have it where you don't wanna be too!

drjim said...

Hang in there, buddy!