Monday, January 18, 2010

One pretty woman want to meet with you

From "Johnette Janeen"
I am lady. I have a black hair with pale shimmering. My eyes is green. I am not high. I have beautiful hair. My hair is short straight. I live in a big city. I work in public service. I like to watch thrillers. Representations in the performance pop stars on stage. I like horseback riding . I like desert. If you talk about me I am wild girl. Most of all in men I value openness. When I saw you in subway. I immediately realized that should. Because I can be for you a be unique only for you lover or someone great if you want. I'm waiting.


Hmmm - I am lady. With a name like Johnette, I gotta wonder. I have black hair with pale shimmering. Your eyes are like limpid pools in the moonlight? My eyes is green.Well, whadya know? Mine are too! I am not high. Heh. Not tall or not stoned? I have beautiful hair. My hair is short straight. Mkay, I get it. U gots gud har. I live in a big city. So? I work in public service. Oh, you show up and help blow tax money every day - wow, that's impressive. I like to watch thrillers. Representations in the performance pop stars on stage. Probably a Michael Jackson fan, wondering when his nose would fall off. I like horseback riding. Bet you just love long walks in the rain and sunsets on the beach, too. If you talk about me I am wild girl. Okay, baybee, get after it - I'm talkin' 'bout ya now! Most of all in men I value openness. Something tells me you like money better. Not sure what it is - just a feeling. When I saw you in subway. Really? The only public transportation I've ever been on is BART. It ain't no subway. Whoops! I immediately realized that should. English isn't your best language, is it? Because I can be for you a be unique only for you lover or someone great if you want. Believe me when I tell you, that will get all the proper consideration that it is due. I'm waiting. Heh - probably something you will continue to do for some time, if you're waiting on me.

1 comment:

threecollie said...

roflmao
How are you feeling these days? Better I hope