Monday, September 23, 2013

They Told Me

If I voted for Mitt Romney, there would be unchecked partisan politics in Washington.

And they were right.


For someone who is willing to give our security away to foreign countries who wish us ill and the United Nations*, he's damned adamant about my way or the highway when it comes to Capital Hill. For all his claims of bipartisanship, he is the chief stirrer of the big ol' stinkin' feces pot.

It's like he has short man syndrome, always trying to pick a fight with who he perceives as a threat to his self image. He's deathly afraid to look like someone showed him up here in his own backyard, and is willing to sacrifice everything in order to keep up appearances. Part of his mythology involves trying to appear non threatening in foreign affairs. So, when he draws a red line, then he had to back off, and shove responsibility to the side.

Obama can't talk without a teleprompter, he can't lead without checking polls and the wind direction, he has no logical, repeatable foreign policy, he can't speak the truth about domestic affairs - Lordy, Lordy, Lordy.

I find myself sputtering in an inarticulate manner when I think about these things. I only hope we've got a country left if and when Teh Won** deigns it necessary to leave.

*but I repeat myself
**Obama likes to remind us that he, in fact, did win.

1 comment:

Moms Musings said...

I couldn't agree with you more