Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Curiosity


My admirers.

Yesterday, I dropped a tank off at a dairy. You can see it to the left. While I was busy putting the tank there, I had a fascinated audience. I stepped up to 'em a couple times, and the heifer to the right was the least scared of me - she thought my gloved hand was worth tasting. They were all so near tame is wasn't funny.

I have no idea what they were doing there - I don't think it was a sick pen, because they all seemed pretty healthy. One was coughing a little, but in a dusty environment, that is normal. I heard it all the time out on the farm. They all had horn nubbins, so maybe they were scheduled for some "trimming."

How could I resist trying to pet 'em? Just look at how cute that baldy is with her head poking through the gap in the gate!!!

No comments: