Sunday, June 30, 2013

Yep, I'll Admit It





I Am Your Friend



Dances with Wolves

— MOVIECLIPS.com



This scene makes my eyes think it's dusty out.

Dances With Wolves was a rather slanted look at Cheyenne history, but I still liked it anyways. And I think Kevin Costner is underrated and under appreciated as a director and actor. I'm for betting some years down the road he will be regarded as a genius, particularly comparing his offerings to many of today's flicks. Waterworld or Fast and Furious 6? The Postman or World War Z? What'll it be fifty years from now?

In Hollywood, the question is what have you done lately? Welp, Open Range and the Hatfields and McCoys miniseries oughta be a clue.

Now don't get me wrong, I don't think he's any kind of an icon. But I do know he delivers solid acting in generally high quality movies that are watchable and enjoyable. Not a lot can say that.






1 comment:

lisa said...

Dances with wolves was one of the movies that my hubby liked really well.