Monday, April 25, 2011

I Like Mazes


But The Donald is a puzzle, and I don't like my presidential candidate's plans, motives and positions to be more difficult to suss out than the Sunday crossword section of the paper. Just what the hell does he hope to accomplish? If he's more than the RINO he appears to be so far, then continued campaigning will split the party a la Ross Perot, and hand the election to Obama. Teh Won doesn't really seem to need help from the Stupid party in this regard, considering the other choices available.  His Second Amendment record should shame him right out of the race for the Republican side.

We live in interesting times.

1 comment:

HEATHER said...

Jeffro, the only thing I like about the Donald is that he is a bully. You know how he's gone after various celebrities over the years, and I can't think of anyone better to stand up to of the nut bag dictators that regularly threaten the US. Seriously that is the ONLY thing I like about him. Every thing else about him suggests RINO, but he's more inspiring than the other soggy sandwiches that are being offered by the party. As much as I love Sarah, I'm just afraid that she can not win. Romney & Pawlenty are just soggy sandwiches. Maybe at least the Donald will urge someone else in the party to step forward.