Monday, February 15, 2010

There's No Feelin' Like Cow Mobiling





Of course these pics are of Australian rigs. The email claims this is at Helen Springs Station. And - all the trucking industry advocates would like to see all of us US truckers with a trailer or five in tow - but things is different down under - these rigs aren't on equivalents of interstates, nor do they pass over the Rockies et al. These puppies are out in no man's land and pretty much have the road to themselves.

That's a lot of beef on the move, period.

H/T Road Pig

2 comments:

threecollie said...

Alan showed me some video he found of Aussie truckers hauling these massive long rigs. All I can say is Holy cow! (Sorry)

Jinglebob said...

I heard about this. always wondered what it looked like. I hear the guy in the front can get in a hell of a wild ride at times!

word verification is motordam. I kid you not.