Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sandra Bullock Meant Well

Sandra Bullock burned herself dying her pubic hair.

The actress - who is married to motorcycle enthusiast Jesse James - admits she was horrified when her special Valentine's Day grooming efforts went wrong.

She explained: "I decided for Valentine's Day I would do a special hair thing. I wanted to try to create a pink heart shape with my lower hair. It was painful.

"You had to bleach it first. There's something about bleach that feels like acid. Then I had to shave it. I was in so much pain, but I kept going and put the pink dye on and it went the wrong colour."

Don't think you shoulda oughta tolt that there story, Sandra! I'd bet Jesse woulda liked it - I know I would!

Happy Valentines Day, everyone, and just remember some gave all - or quite a bit, at any rate....

4 comments:

Cedar View Paint Horses said...

Why you know this is, well, surprising. But that's not the right word.

wv: shole. s-hole? I laugh.

Jeffro said...

For me, it ultimately resolved to "funny!"

ptg said...

No video?

Jinglebob said...

Sandra is one of the few wimmen I would leave my wife for. I just think she's the bee's knee's!