Sunday, October 18, 2009

I've Hit the Big Time

Bloggers obsess over traffic. How much, where it came from, how it got here, what OS, what browser - all that stuff feeds the geek in me at any rate. So, this outfit doesn't draw much traffic, but By God It's Number One on Google for a certain search string:



Yeah, that's right, The Poor Farm is el numero uno for the Google Search "sauteeing green peppers."

Try to contain your jealosy. I know my life will be all sunshine and lollipops from now on.

4 comments:

Mo K said...

And now you're the first & second Google hit!
Hmm... I wonder if that photo from "Blazing Saddles" has anything to do with the popularity? ;-)

Jeffro said...

Heh. You are closing in on my plans of total world domination.

Boobs and eatin' - that's my strategy.

threecollie said...

Whoo hoo!!!!!

The Local Malcontent said...

I'd always, secretly been curious--
now I know.
THANK YOU, JEFFRO. :-)