Sunday, August 30, 2009

MJ Alive?



link

From YouTube:
This video shows that Michael was still alive after his dead body was transported to the Los Angeles Dept. of Coroner I checked the license plate number and it looks like the King of Pop is jumping out of the same van, his dead body has been in. I got the original video tape from a trustworthy source. I know him for years. And I am sure it´s real and Michael is alive.


I was kinda hoping our culture was done with MJ - as far as I'm concerned, he's had more than his allotment of fame. Silly me. We're gonna be seeing him on tabloid covers for years - Elvis and MJ spotted together in Borneo, or JFK, MM, and MJ living in a super secret home for celebrities hiding from the public, or some other such nonsense.

Lord, give me strength.

H/T Dave Barry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear lord, so this is the video....I was getting some dinner at a local deli on Friday night, and the gal making my sandwich was going on and on about it. Apparently she had seen the video on CNN, and she asks "If it's on CNN it must be legit, right?"

Lately I'm more likely to trust my sources on the internet than CNN, but when it comes to MJ, I just don't care....