Monday, August 10, 2009

The Gathering Storm



They're gonna shove ObamaCare down our throats whether we like it or not. They've turned the rudder of our economy hard left with no Constitutional authority. They're printing money by the trainload. And they're scared of our guns. Hide and watch if you don't think this isn't on the agenda.

H/T Ant Gail


This covers an issue just barely covered with all the other distractions.

I'm feeling pretty frustrated these days - my elected reps are against Teh One's asinine schemes. I already voted for my two Senators and Representative, and my voice is like a fart in the wind - because their votes are nothing.

3 comments:

threecollie said...

And the whatever-in-chief is a heavy smoker himself. No hypocrisy there or anything.

Jeffro said...

Yeah, threecollie, and you know he's got his kids and lovely wife lined up for ObamaCare, etc., etc.

drjim said...

GREAT PIX!