Tuesday, January 15, 2013

They Never Told Me

Growing old:  I heard all about how my now gray hair would migrate from the top of my head, down my back to my nether regions, plus make some significant stops at my nose and ears. I heard all about the joint and muscle aches and pains, and how I would be unable to do the things I had considered normal and easy back in the day. I heard about how fragile the skin would become, the eyes would struggle, yada yada yada.

But I do not recall hearing about this:


link

The area where I could really use some enhancement, as it were, and it's my nuts that get bigger with age. What a freaking waste!

And, I guarantee you it's true. Not all motel toilets are created equal, and the boys do NOT like being dunked.


H/T Nukle Kim

6 comments:

threecollie said...

Bwahahahaha, table slapping laughter going on here....and I notice the hero and heroine are from NY......roflmao

MorningGlory said...

Women wear an "over the shoulder boulder-holder"; I see no reason that men shouldn't be allowed an "under the butt nut hut".

Jess said...

I wonder if they're going to sell them at Walmart? I might look next time I go.

lisa said...

OMG! Than was just too funny! Sure gave me a good laugh for the day!

jed said...

Just don't get the underwire model.

Bob's Blog said...

Jess: Aisle 13.