Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas


I'm sure the Chinese peasants who toiled over the manufacturing of this "tree" were just as full of Christmas spirit as a Tweetin' Alec Baldwin prevented from playing a game on his phone.

At any rate, I've got a lot of things to be grateful for this holiday. We got some snow while I was off in North Dakota - not sure how much but at least a foot. Hasn't even begun to melt - it's real heavy and gonna soak in slow, just like we like it. Friday night, my house greeted me with a rather unfriendly chill - my blue flame propane heater had decided not to run. Turns out it just needed some judicious cleaning with some 'puter air in a can. Of course, I'd used up my supply on - 'puter keyboards and blowing out cooling vents in the ol' laptop. I got the thing running Saturday morning, and then got ready to drive to OK to Sis's house today - just too pooped to pop Saturday.

Got all the required phone calls to relatives in, and have been watching the Duke on AMC. ABC had How The Grinch Stole Christmas on tonight, so we absolutely had to watch that! Sis has that damn show memorized even better than me! "Little Cindy Lou Who, who was no more than two" indeed!

Merry Christmas, everyone! Hope yours was a good one!

5 comments:

Jinglebob said...

Thanks Jeffro. Hope to get to finally shake your hand in the new year!

threecollie said...

Merry Christmas Jeffro..

Cedar View Paint Horses said...

Merry Christmas! I'm still stuffed from too much ham and taters. I seek couch.

drjim said...

Hope you had a good one, Jeffro!
If there's a Costco near you they have really good prices on six-packs of canned air.

Jess said...

We had a rainy Christmas. It was a blessing in disguise for many; driving and visiting in the rain isn't pleasant, but we're officially still in a drought.

Merry Christmas, even if it is belated.