Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Natural Selection, Revisited


We only thought they were looking for fire.

Scott Adams on early man's shenanigans:
I'm no Darwin, but I have a few observations of my own. My first observation is that the only species that have survived to modern times are the ones able to fend off unwanted advances from horny pre-humans. Take the giraffe, for example. Its long legs keep its naughty bits well above the pelvic thrusting level of our ancestors. Then you have your cheetahs that can outrun us, your fish that can hide underwater, your birds that can fly away, your zebras that can kick, and so on. But the poor Neanderthals and other slow-moving bipeds all got banged out of existence by our horny ancestors.
He blinded me with science.*
*apologies to Thomas Dolby

1 comment:

lisa said...

Ok where do you come up with this stuff lol ;)