Monday, June 28, 2010

The 250 Mile High Club

Well, being a member of that exclusive fraternity is right out now:

International Space Station sex ban
Commanders do not allow sexual intercourse on the International Space Station, it has been disclosed.

"We are a group of professionals," said Alan Poindexter, a NASA commander, during a visit to Tokyo, when asked about the consequences if astronauts boldly went where no others have been.

"We treat each other with respect and we have a great working relationship. Personal relationships are not ... an issue," said a serious-faced Mr Poindexter. "We don't have them and we won't."


Sheesh! What's the point, I ask you? You wanna have unlimited funding for yer space program - nuttin' like "p0rn in Space®" I tell ya! Think of the possibilities - The Study Of Massive Implants in Zero Gravity, for instance. I think I'll stop now. Y'all can thank me later.

1 comment:

Jinglebob said...

One of the best posts ever! LOL